Web Desk: Are you one of them who wants to lose some kilos and want to stay fit? Then Papaya is the best option for you.
Papaya is a tropical fruit which is easily available in Indian markets. This fruit is easier to prepare and delicious to eat. With its vibrant colour and sweet taste, it becomes an important ingredient in almost every fruit oriented dish.
Papaya is a wonder fruit as it has various minerals like vitamins A, C, and B, calcium, iron and phosphorous. It is good for your hair, skin and overall health.
This fruit is high in fibre and low in calories that is why it is perfect for weight watchers. Papaya has a lot of antioxidants as well. Not just the pulp but the seeds and leaves of this fruit are also extremely beneficial. The juice of its leaves is given to the patients with high fever or other viral diseases like dengue. The seeds of papaya can treat kidney by eliminating toxins from it. They can also guard your liver against cirrhosis.
This is how it works:
- Papaya is rich in fibre and low in calories. This means that you will feel full as the fibres will help you to reach the satiety level faster and this will happen without adding the unnecessary calories.
- The fibres present in papaya helps to regulate bowel movements. Anyone with constipation is suggested to eat papaya regularly. However, pregnant women are advised against it.
- Papaya is a magical medicine for anyone who suffers from disturbed metabolism. Papaya easily regulates metabolic rate which aids weight loss. A disturbed metabolism is one of the main reasons why some people find it difficult to lose weight.
- Papaya detoxifies the body which is also proven to fasten weight loss process. When you detoxify, you help your body to get rid of the unwanted substances naturally. This helps your body to burn fat faster and more efficiently.
Papaya-detox diet lasts for 48 hours.
Day 1 and Day 2 – Start your day with a glass of either oatmeal water or soya water. If you are not comfortable with either, you can take diluted almond milk in moderate quantity. Consuming some grains like wheat germ and flax seeds with milk or water is a good option.
- Day 1 – Have a whole grain salad in which you can eat quinoa or brown rice cooked in vegetable broth. Top it up with tomato, olives, garlic and onion. Take a glass of fresh papaya juice with it.
- Day 2 – Avoid complex carbohydrates and bake an eggplant for yourself. Enjoy it with spinach and olive oil topping and a glass of fresh papaya juice.
- Day 1 – Make a clear soup with vegetable of your choice and enjoy it with a bowl of fresh papaya.
- Day 2 – Prepare some artichokes or zucchini with a little olive oil, salt and pepper. Team your cooked vegetables with a whole grain toast and a fresh papaya.
Article source: http://www.aaj.tv/2019/02/fastest-way-of-losing-weight-using-papaya/